Advanced Case Management
Real-Time, Goal-Oriented Tools
Automating your services can be challenging when your team deals with plenty of documents. Advanced Case Management solution offers a document-centric workflow automation platform. That is, your employees can collaborate and manage documents efficiently throughout a single or multiple processes.
For instance, claims management and customer due diligence are examples of services that rely heavily on documents rather than only forms. To accomplish such a service, different employees and roles are involved in review and decision process.
Sumerge provides Advanced Case Management solutions designed to help your knowledge workers better leverage record information to complete a range of processes. This suite offers task management and collaboration tools that work with both structured and unstructured processes.
Workers have access to real-time data information from various applications and storage systems where they can better determine the right course of action to take for each case. They can use these tools to assign tasks to others, create ad-hoc processes, monitor response times, or even transfer the cases to others while maintaining the full case history for rapid time to value.
Empowering Workers with Collaboration Benefits
Extract more value from critical information so your workers can make faster and more accurate decisions by implementing the Case Management solution. You can increase productivity as you leverage the following solution benefits.
- Effortlessly reuse information and best practices
- Better collaboration between teams
- Simply implement changes to processes
- Incorporate content to enhance efficiency of operations
- Easily track customer cases and their statuses
- Monitor team's performance and SLAs
Advanced Case Management Capabilities
The solution is designed to provide real-time access tools to help you best use case information for ad-hoc tasks. The Case Management solution capabilities include:
- The solution provides content and process analytics. Versatile dashboards offer valuable insights into trends, best practices and productivity along with the advanced search and retrieval capabilities.
- Business-oriented tools allow for the design and deployment of applications. Capture best practices using built-in frameworks and templates to help facilitate business-user participation and ownership of the case application.
- Multiple channels allow access to case documents, data, tasks, history and alerts. You can gain mobile case collaboration, including the use of the history function or team space with the ability to browse your inbox and update your task list.
- Sumerge’s case management solution Includes full lifecycle governance of case files along with capturing, storing and managing content effectively. It also supports rapid eDiscovery of case-based information.
Advanced Case Management
Latest Case Study
With the rising challenge of attracting foreign investors in developing countries, governments have been striving for digital transformation in an attempt to facilitate the doing business process. As part of a great initiative for promoting investment in Egypt, the government has decided to digitize investors services.
Automating the Business Incorporation process has transformed starting business in Egypt. As a matter of fact, investors can now register their business in one single day instead of months. To begin with, the project consists of multiple components, online portal, integration layer, workflow automation and business rules management, content management and data analytics. Sumerge has implemented the former 4 components as well as the integration services with the online portal.
Advanced Case Management played an essential role as an orchestration layer. The solution was built over IBM Case Manager. The platform has provided a unified experience for case workers to accomplish efficiently the daily high number of incoming requests.
More on Digital Business Automation
You May Also Be Interested In
- On June 29, 2020
Business process modeling is an essential step for business automation; this is how organizations have a visual representation for their current processes...
- On June 15, 2020
Automation is not a new trend and it’s been a way of life for a large portion of the human existence. Inventions...
- On June 1, 2020
What is RPA? Robotic Process Automation, often called RPA, enables organizations to easily automate mundane, repetitive tasks in order to free up...
What Our Customers Say
Sumerge is one of the best companies I have dealt with. The team is very professional, respectful, punctual and committed to delivering the contracted project on time
Sahar Salah,Vice President, Head of IT, Bank ABC
Sumerge helped us to seamlessly implement a daily vouchers solution where the team provided an exceptional effort to solve any migration issues and finish the implementation with zero data loss or security issues
Shaarawy Mohamed,IT Infrastructure services Manager, FAB
We used Sumerge’s consultancy and experience to implement our Self-Service Portal as they are the best team in the region to implement and use IBM Technology
Ahmed Abd El Hady,IT Division Manager, TE-Data
Thankfully with Sumerge’s ECM solution we now rely on our electronic documents and moved our physical collateral documents to a safe fireproof warehouse, as we no longer need the documents onsite anymore
Tamer Emam,Head of IT, EMRC
With Sumerge we seamlessly implemented automation for our loan appraisal process along with enterprise content management which empowered us to help more citizens find affordable housing more quickly