What is Business Process Management (BPM)?
Workflow Automation Solution
Business Process Management (BPM) helps streamline your core business operations by defining and automating processes as well as reporting and monitoring workflows. As your organization experiences growth, the number of services that each department offers to customers can become more complex in terms of operations, especially when trying to share data between workers.
Sumerge team will help you achieve operational excellence by optimizing the way you do business. With our BPM solution, you gain a complete overview of processes while extracting valuable insights about the performance of each department, so you can further digitize operations, increase productivity and reduce bottlenecks.
Benefits of Business Process Management (BPM)
Our Business Process Management solution offers a single platform to automate processes so managers and decision makers can focus their time on running the core business operations.
- Gaining new business insights while reducing paperwork.
- Speeding up reaction time & decision making
- Eliminating bottlenecks between processes
- Ensuring compliance & process government
- Improving performance monitoring & reporting functions
- Promoting greater collaboration and productivity
- Integrating with cloud, social data platforms & applications
- Enhancing interactions with customers & business partners
Features of Business Process Management (BPM)
Key personnel gain visibility into operations and KPI insights with this complete solution. Employees in every location, including branches, customer care centers and head offices, can collaborate to create improved services for customers.
- Organizations can create new processes or re-engineer existing processes through modeling, testing and simulation to automate and streamline current interactions.
- The solution captures relevant information contained on all documents to reduce paperwork . The information is converted into a format that can be easily retrieved by search parameters and edited, if necessary.
- Process analytics dashboards provide trends, best practices and productivity insights. Tailored dashboards also enable users to analyze data faster and be more effective during collaborative tasks.
- Decision makers can customize the solution to gain and review key performance indicators, trends and statistical analysis so they can take the appropriate process action.
- Operation managers can view strategies and outcomes for enhanced decision-making. Also, the solution allows regular business decisions to be automated. It can be used to identify and react to risks and opportunities.
- Sumerge’s BPM solution can be integrated with all existing infrastructure. The user interface can integrate with websites, mobile platforms, apps and call center tools for easy implementation across the business and partner organizations.
IBM Business Automation Workflow
IBM Business Automation Workflow (BAW) orchestrates multiple business processes within operations and provides visibility into each step. Our business process management solutions are built over IBM BPM, a component from IBM BAW.
IBM has been named a leader by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Management Suites, 2019.
Watch how to streamline engagement by simplifying the account-opening process with IBM Business Automation Workflow.
More on Digital Business Automation
You May Also Be Interested In
- On June 29, 2020
Business process modeling is an essential step for business automation; this is how organizations have a visual representation for their current processes...
- On June 15, 2020
Automation is not a new trend and it’s been a way of life for a large portion of the human existence. Inventions...
- On June 1, 2020
What is RPA? Robotic Process Automation, often called RPA, enables organizations to easily automate mundane, repetitive tasks in order to free up...
What Our Customers Say
Sumerge is one of the best companies I have dealt with. The team is very professional, respectful, punctual and committed to delivering the contracted project on time
Sahar Salah,Vice President, Head of IT, Bank ABC
Sumerge helped us to seamlessly implement a daily vouchers solution where the team provided an exceptional effort to solve any migration issues and finish the implementation with zero data loss or security issues
Shaarawy Mohamed,IT Infrastructure services Manager, FAB
We used Sumerge’s consultancy and experience to implement our Self-Service Portal as they are the best team in the region to implement and use IBM Technology
Ahmed Abd El Hady,IT Division Manager, TE-Data
Thankfully with Sumerge’s ECM solution we now rely on our electronic documents and moved our physical collateral documents to a safe fireproof warehouse, as we no longer need the documents onsite anymore
Tamer Emam,Head of IT, EMRC
With Sumerge we seamlessly implemented automation for our loan appraisal process along with enterprise content management which empowered us to help more citizens find affordable housing more quickly